Requirement : Rooted Android Device
Take control over your GPU!
Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver.
What does that mean?
It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two.
It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality.
- !! Android 2.1 and newer. Now available for Honeycomb - but still a big risk there !!
- !! ROOT is required for this program, as well as a writable /system partition. S-OFF is also required on HTC devices !!
Features include reducing texture size and quality to reduce memory use and potentially increase game performance, as well as increasing memory use potentially increase performance.
If you also install the (experimental) EGL driver, AND your GPU supports it, AND you have the Pro version, you can enable 4xMSAA or 16xMSAA on a per-app bases. This can drastically improve image quality!
CHAINFIRE 3D Installation Guide :
- Download Chainfire 3D 3.3 Pro then install.
- Download Plug-ins file, unpack it in SD.
- I have given a zip file of both.
- Open chainfire3D then allow superuser.
- Select the CF 3D Driver, and then Install. Phone restarts.
- Start the Chainfire 3D and select the item Install plugin.
- Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file
- Install libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip
- Fix market setting
- After this, go to Default OpenGL settings -> Use plugin
- Choose QUALCOMM
- Minimize Chainfire3D
- Its Support To ALL Android Devices.